Saturday, 9 February 2013

The week........

......which brought lovely presents in the post....(warning - this post contains pink overload!)......

.....in an 'unofficial swap' exchange, of a fashion.....Thank You Memerose.....extreme love for all things so expertly crocheted!......

......and which just happen to go beautifully with my 'special' Cath Kidston birthday mug from my Good Blogging Buddy and Friend, Betty.......
......who's hosting the 'Spring Bouquet Swap' which you can still enter if you hurry, closing day tomorrow- link on my sidebar......

....and the week which brought more goodies in the mail.....
.....how excited can one person get by the sight of a shiny new crochet hook, complete with comfort grip. I ask you? Well, pardon me but I do lead a very sheltered life these days - and as my blog header says, it's the simple things!......
....and yet more excitement (really, can you take anymore?!)......
....some luscious new yarn (100% merino, extra-lush!) for a special project (no, I haven't made up my mind which one yet but I'll let you know)......
......and also the week when someone else got very excited about her swishy new snow boots, though she was disappointed when it didn't snow after all but have patience, I say, it's due any day now!
What's made your week?

Happy Weekend Everyone
xxx



16 comments:

  1. Happy Belated birthday! What wonderful goodies you got too! Love those boots!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too much pink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pinky-purple yarn looks gorgeous. Rather liking the mug and the boots too.
    I've had a good week, thanks. Been out two nights for rehearsals and a meal out Friday night with the AmDram group: ate far too much, far too late at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes crochet does look a treat with a bit of CK! your mug looks really at home. Gosh I love those booties - I know they are for children but boy would I like to wear them! Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was not pink over load that was pinkalicious!! I must say I'm in love with swishy boots!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS Looks like I missed your Birthday....Hope it was a good one and belated Happy Birthday. Love the yarn and the boots are fabulous
      hugs xx

      Delete
  6. Hello Nanna Gogo
    WOW!! Loving your new header, and all your crochet delightfulness :D
    LOVE PEACE EnJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    Me Again!
    I'm so behind the times lol!
    HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU HOO! My lovely
    God Bless
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Nana Gogo,
    I have you as a partner in the swap! :) I live in Tropical North Queensland Australia, and soon it will be our dry season, officially winter, but it is more like spring. Pleased to "meet" you.
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nana Gogo,
    I see you are my swap partner. Pleased to get to know you, I live in the tropical north of Australia, and our winter is more like spring or even summer in your part of the world! It is the best time of the year though :) I don't see an e-mail address here. Mine is vemvaan (at) gmail (dot) com.
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you haven't got a bunch of comments from me now - it never looked as though the comments were working. I am your partner in the swap! I don't see your e-mail address here - maybe you could e-mail me at vemvaan (at) gmail (dot)com.
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some very cute snow boots! I have not worn my snow boots yet this winter. I am hoping for some spring snows that lead to SNOW DAYS which means no school.
    I love your new header, Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am about to jump into the screen and grab that hand dyed yarn, yummy! Love those boots.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are gorgeous! Have a good week Nana x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your comments always crack me up.....Heidi
    I'll send Harold with his boots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oi amiga, adorei todas as novidades do teu blog, fazia algum tempo que não passava por aqui, gostei de tudo mesmo,passe no meu blog sobre artesanato em geral e deixe um comentário se gostar do que encontrar, beijokas
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://agulhaetricot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx