Sunday, 17 February 2013

Sunday Loving........


.......the morning sun streaming through the bedroom window, totally unexpected but more than very welcome ......and not just that weak Winter sun which disappears quickly but real,bright and dare I say it, even warm in the sheltered confines of the garden......necessitating the need to rake up the thick blanket of leaves left over from days which were far too cold (last week!) to even consider such a task......
......and perhaps necessitating the need to get rid of the thick blanket which has been  required as extra insulation on some of the chilliest of chilly nights..... but I won't move it out of the bedroom completely for the time being....I'm not that much of an optimist!
Have a great week y'all - whatever the weather and Thank You,Thank You,Thank You to all you lovely creatures who are still sticking with me. I wish I could bring you all home with me!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely post - makes me want to pop round for a cup of tea in that sunny corner of Scotland! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I for one wish I could be tight there with you, a cup of tea and some nice relaxing time to chat.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun does wonders for your mood doesn't it mine has definitely been brightened today although I'm with you on the blanket front, not just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind and caring comments........xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and wasn't it lovely too, all the washing dry....spring in the air I hope.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been so sunny the last few days - it feels so warm when you're sitting in a window but chilly outside. I put my washing on the line yesterday but it's been such a rare occurrence that I completely forgot about it - woke to see a row of frosted clothes this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Nana....raking up leaves is a job I hate....but keeping cosy by a window with sunshine and a book is just fabulous....enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your st David's day greetings x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx