Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Great Dane........

...first they brought us
.....then it was....

....but best of all they recently sent us....
...and for fans of the increasingly popular Danish political thriller, last Sunday The Filmhouse in Edinburgh were presenting a showing (introduced by none other than the Danish Ambassador!) of Saturday night's double-episode finale, complete with a Q&A session afterwards with the great woman herself.......

..... looking resplendent in her tartan suit (funny article on Radio Scotland today with a clip from the session when she asked the interviewer what the material was called that her suit was made from, aw, bless!).

Anyhoo, click on the link below if you'd like a little taster of Sunday's event, for which people came from far and wide, even as far away as Norway - that's dedication for you!  I wasn't able to procure a ticket (too early for me on a Sunday morning anyway, plus I'm not THAT mad!) so this is as close as I got. Hope you enjoy it too.
Scandi-Chic

ps If you haven't already, fancy joining in with Betty's Spring Bouquet Swap? Link on my sidebar - it's an easy-peasy swap with minimal outlay so have a think about it, pretty please. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check this out...I love her jacket!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do apologise both Borgen and the swap seem to have passed me by! Hope you are well, always lovely to read your posts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx