Thursday, 3 October 2013

Diamonds Are Forever......

......so Happy What-Would-Have-Been Your Diamond Wedding Anniversary, Mum and Dad.xxxx
....and by way of celebration, I'll be rocking it out tomorrow night with.....
....Good Old Rodders, though not personally you understand, there'll be another 12,999 folks joining in too!
Happy Weekend, Toute Le Monde
xxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. ACK! I'm so jealous! I would love to see him perform. Have a wonderful time! And happy anniversary in spirit to your parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Your parents are cute! I like your mum's hair!
    Have fun, Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of your family! have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely picture. Looking forwards to hearing about Rodders. Go rock it girl!
    Jille xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely picture. Have a great time, Rod can still rock out can't he?
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx