Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...

Well said.
ReplyDeleteI thought about all the young soldiers who are serving at the moment, their families and how they must feel - it was fabulous to hear on the news about the old man who had nobody to attend his funeral this morning and to see the chapel crowded with well wishers who appreciate an old war veteran and had taken the trouble to give him a good send off after the undertakers advertised for anyone that would be able to attend his funeral - best news of the day. Betty
ReplyDeleteThank you for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteI've missed ya Momma...How have you been?
ReplyDeletetake care, Heidi