.....and the day of the big op looms but a tiny bit of good news is that the CT scan which I had done last week has showed up no evidence in the rest of my body of the thing I was most dreading to hear so now it's on to the next bit to get rid of what's lurking behind and to have it analysed for the results, which involves another two weeks waiting time. Hang on in there with me, if you can but in the meantime, a little gift* to you all, dearest friends because your sympathies and concerns have gone straight to my heart and gladdened it so ....
.....for each and every one of you special people......
xxx
*Beautiful Heart courtesy of Mo at Rose Petals from Heaven.Thanks Mo.x

Great news on the CT scan! Hang in there....stay positive!!! Prayers still coming your way.
ReplyDeletexo Kris
Hang on in there Nana...thoughts still there to help you x
ReplyDeleteWe continue to pray for you - this bit of good news is a great encouragement- thanks for sharing it xxx
ReplyDeleteso glad for you, hoping today has gone well and you can get yourself home asap ..Betty x
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you, Nana. I will continue to hope and pray for your health. Take care.
ReplyDeletePraying for calmness in your spirit. Blessings to you on Ash Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteOh my, just catching up with this, Nana. Sending you lots of love. The news from the CT scan is encouraging but it's the waiting which is awful, isn't it xx
ReplyDeleteHi nana, sorry about my garbled comment on your post but I think you got the gist! Thats good news regarding the scan. I will be thinking of you. Hang on in there especially with the waiting xx
ReplyDeleteI have only just caught up with your news. I do hope all is going well for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers x
ReplyDeleteThat's great news Anne, take it day by day, waiting for results can be a testing time.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you........Claire Xx
I'm not always here but you are always in my thoughts lovely lady. Sending you lots and lots of love. Jille xx
ReplyDeleteWith you on your wait to hear...thinking positive thoughts and sending huge hugs xx
ReplyDelete