Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Spring..................

......in my step.....well almost....more like shuffling along at the moment but getting there. Nearly out of the woods - just one more wee test to go in 10 days time but feeling optimistic about that, so in the meantime.......
........filling my days with colour...... 

....and
 knitting and crocheting for my new Grandchild, due in July.... 
.......a pile of granny squares for a new bag for my sister.......
.........and making new friends... 
....with Ben, my nephew's 'puppy' dog, who loves lounging on sofas,tsk tsk! Me and that dog are like 'that'! He's a real sweetie with a very gentle nature and is very well behaved (but next time he visits, he'll very definitely be on terra firma! - I don't 'do' dog hair!).....
and of course, watching re-runs of some old favourites.....
.......you just had to love Harvey, didn't you?
......smoochy old thing he was!
So, onwards and upwards and counting the days back to normality (but not necessarily back to work!). 
Thank you all for your lovely well-wishes, messages,thoughts and prayers. You really are one very big-hearted community. I'm glad I'm here and very glad that you're here!
Much Love
xxx







15 comments:

  1. Continued positive thoughts for you. You've been busy with the yarn, I see! It all looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you have a little spring in your step Nana, looks like you have kept yourself very busy during this difficult time. A new grandchild how exciting and so very precious. Wishing you all the best for this last test xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that everything goes really well for you and that you will be OK. If you can focus on the fact that in 10 days - nearly 9 probably by now - you will know something more and just count down and think about the time that you will know I have found that is a helpful way to not get bogged down in the time while you are waiting. Plus of course crochet and knitting and crafting and flowers are all a great help to distract you in the meantime. Best wishes and love for the best possible outcome, and hey if you can't get back to work immediately they will just have to struggle through without you! Take care, thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovely crochet mat you sent me is on the table in the dining room - and when I am in there, it reminds me to go on praying for you XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glossy gigantic puppy. Glad you're feeling a bit perkier. Knitty projects are beautiful, hope you are getting lots of visitors and don't get bored. Not long to go for your final results now - thinking of you. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    Thanks for your Scotch comment , interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am shocked! None of these posts have shown up on my reader. Where was I when you needed positive thoughts and words, in the dark apparently. I am so sorry you have been going through this tough time. I hope the operation was a success and that you are healing at lightning speed. I am going to put my positive thoughts and prayers into Star Wars hyper-mode so that I can make up for lost time. I hope you are with friends and family and that you are taking good care of yourself. I have been there, I know what you are feeling and frankly it is awful. Love and hugs to you my friend.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to see this post A and hope you are feeling brighter. The baby clothes look adorable and a bit of sunshine always helps to life the spirit.

    The weather here is winter like today but there is lots going on in the garden and the birds are in definite spring mode. Have you managed to get on the blog since it went private? I hope it is straightforward. Always sending you healing thoughts. Love A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you get my comment?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah now this has put a huge smile on my face today. Seeing those glorious photos and reading that Nana is making good progress. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are very wise to fill your days with color, sweet Nana!
    God be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you are filling your days with good things.

    Hope you're feeling better every day x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nana I'm sorry to read that you are having a bad time at the moment with your health. I hope all goes well with your operation and will be praying for your speedy recovery. Sadly life has its ups and downs, but keep strong for tomorrow is another day. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog it was greatly appreciated. God Bless ..........xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are lovely. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Nana Gogo
    I haven't stopped by in a loooong time, until today. I am really sorry to hear you've had some health issues…but great to hear that your stepping out on the right side and wishing you well on the road to recovery. Sending you a great big hug and will keep you very close in my thoughts and prayers these coming weeks and months ahead. Hope you had a wonderful celebration yesterday.
    God Bless
    LOVE PEACE an enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx