Friday, 11 April 2014

Another One Bites The Dust....................

..................wasn't that long ago that you were a cheeky chappy with a full head of curly red hair trying to amuse your wee brother........
tomorrow you will be a married man....Love and Luck to you my Fabulous Son.
xxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, congratulations! Best wishes to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, how time does fly. Congratulations to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to the happy couple.....health and happiness to you all..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it all went well and you were feeling better for the big day. Best wishes to all.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic time, I a know you are so thrilled. Hugs to you and enjoy your beautiful sons special day.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha -hope the wives don't read your posts! Good luck to him and hope the day is full of wonderful stuff, Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this the other day and was so delighted for you. I thought I had commented but seems I hadn't. I have now! Hope all is well with you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missed this ... congratulations to all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx