....they were more comfortable than they looked!..
..and don't forget the tissues...
......for seeing another son get married will bring a tear or two......
.....a Best Man waiting with nervous patience and probably thinking that it wasn't that long ago he was the nervous Groom!...
...and the Father of the Bride (who married them too, he being a man of the cloth himself) checks that everything is in order before the Bride and Groom depart to their waiting...
...no, not that pair....
...this pair!
...to the Reception...
sorry to say, I missed out on all the twirling and the birling - doctors' orders from the recent op - but it was still fun to watch everyone else having fun...
and all too soon, the party was over, after the many months of planning and preparation......
....and They All Lived Happily Ever After! .....
xxx


















The pictures are fabulous - I love the bus - you look really neat and those shoes really finished the outfit. Your dress is the most beautiful petrol blue, the jacket really went well. Beautiful bride too - wishing much happiness and many grandchildren. Betty
ReplyDeleteAm loving the bus
ReplyDeleteOh Nana how wonderful......I love love love those shoes....and our dresses are almost identical!...such a happy day and such beautiful pics....aren't we lucky? xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It looks like a beautiful wedding.
ReplyDeleteOh that all looked beatuiful and you did too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all, what a wonderful day! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding. You captured the highlights perfectly. Blessings on them. Thanks for sharing their day. I love the men in their kilts, too. That wedding dress was gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How lovely to see the kilts out too. My darling Grandad always used to wear his kilt to a wedding, my Uncle got married in one and my Dad has even been know to get his legs out on the rare occasion, so I have a soft spot for them. I hope you had a wonderful day my lovely, you looked great!
ReplyDeleteS x
How wonderful!!! You must be beaming from ear to ear, they are indeed a darling couple. I wish them a million wonderful years.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
Looooooove, your shoes Anne and the whole outfit too.....what a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteYou must be so proud of your boys......
The bus was certainly a unique touch, I love it.
What a lovely time you all had......
Claire Xx
Hi nana I'm just catching up on my blog reading and was joyed to find this wonderful post from you, what a happy event and what a beautiful couple. You must have been so proud x thank you for sharing this glorious day with us xx
ReplyDelete