Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Something broken on Blogger.......
.....in case you've noticed over the past couple of days, like I have, that only one post at a time is coming up in your reading list, this is apparently an issue on Blogger which hasn't yet been addressed, although it was allegedly first reported 7 days ago! C'mon Blogger IT Geeks, give us back our reading lists!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
I know, so annoying hey! I am just in the processing of switching over to bloglovin! xx
ReplyDeleteThank goodness I'm not the only one. My husbands comment was " shouting at it isn't going to fix it."
ReplyDeleteGillx
I second that motion, its so frustrating. I could be missing out on some juicy gossip, or a tip that will make my veggies grow in half the time, or some magic recipe for happiness and it will be all Blogger's fault.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I had noticed it, and thought it was maybe just me, so I'm pleased at least that it's a known problem, which will hopefully be fixed soon.
ReplyDeleteExactly! I thought it was something I did as I'm prone to messing things up without realizing it! : )
ReplyDeleteI just got back from my trip and found the same thing, I have to go on my actual blog and read posts off of it, but it has not been updated in some time so I am missing loads of posts.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
I stopped using my Blogger dashboard several months ago to read blogs and am using Bloglovin' instead. It's really wonderful and easy to use. I recommend it highly.
ReplyDeleteMe too - very annoying, hope they fix it soon
ReplyDeleteOh Thank you Nana...I thought I'd broken something! x
ReplyDelete