Friday, 19 September 2014

It's All Over.....Bar the Shouting............

........in the Scottish Referendum Vote for Independence 2014....

....an important day in the History of Scotland....a momentous night.....Scotland Decided....You'll all know the answer to the Referendum question by now, so.....
I'm off to have some fun with my pals......
Getting away from it all here for the weekend





















oh, yes.....!

Good Weekend to Y'all
xxxXXXOOOXXXxxx

13 comments:

  1. Hello, just catching up with my comments, I have been reading though. I hope that you have a wonderful time away!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are having fun with a badly dressed spanish matador?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I'm glad that the No vote won....have a great weekend Nanax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing to pray for all my friends in Scotland that the future will be bright for all of us TOGETHER x have a greta weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops. I think I mis-typed 'great' there. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope things settle down and rifts can be healed between friends and neighbours but sense already Scotland has crossed the Rubicon. We have been watching from the south, Dougie particularly torn, but I am secretly and selfishly pleased the nation is still part of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that's sorted then. Have a great time with your friends. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely weekend away Anne. Yes we have been following your news all the way over here. Was even much more exciting than our election !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel good about the decision, I know it was a hard one to make for many people. Also hope you had a wonderful weekend away.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's hoping you've had a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for a great getaway! I hope it was fun and exciting! I definitely followed the vote because of you, friend! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to discover your blog, via the blog hop.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend away - Scotland must be lovely and I hope that things have calmed down over there.
    Happy week
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx