...........yes, it's that time of year again...so drag out your sequins, feathers and sparkly stuff....choose your favourites, boo at the judges' comments and generally forget all about the doom and gloom around us for an hour or so........... nobody will EVER match these two though........
enjoy!
...and remember, as Ginger famously quoted she could do everything Fred could do... but backwards...and in high heels!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
I am watching it right now! xx
ReplyDeleteGinger was amazing, but then again so was Fred.
ReplyDeleteHave fun watching,
Meredith
I missed it - but there's always 'on demand' so can catch up ... but tonight it's my favourite, Downton Abbey, woohoo.
ReplyDeleteWe even had a sparkly mirror ball in church this morning!!
ReplyDeleteWatched both nights. Some fabulous dancing, daaarling, and a few needing more lessons!
ReplyDeleteI missed it, the story of my life so I am slightly peeved. I bet we were watching blinking golf highlights instead!
ReplyDeleteWhile you are watching, I'll be sleeping! I am not a telly watcher but I do watch Keeping Up Appearances over and over on Netflix! Isn't that funny? I find Hyacinth's ridiculous antics cheering somehow! I hope you are having a good week, Nana!
ReplyDelete