...........to you all, near and far, whether across vast continents and very deep oceans or just around the corner, I wish you everything for 2015 that you would wish for yourself.....
Up Helly Aa!
See you Next Year
xxxoooOOOoooxxx
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
I hope that you and yours have a wonderful 2015 of only good things! Happy New Year! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat wish. The same back and hope that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
Happy new year xx
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish exactly the same wish right back at you Anne :-) Happy New Year across the oceans & the miles x0x0
ReplyDeleteHealth and happiness in 2015 Nana..x
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the heads up about Rods 70 th xx Happy New Year to you x
ReplyDeleteHi Nana! I hope your new year is chugging along just fine! Keeping your dear ones in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteAnd, rather belatedly, a very Happy New Year to you too x
ReplyDelete