that's sad news.
I didn't know....but thanks for the clip Nana...that is one of my favourite films..x
I did read about it in the news, a death is always sad x
Didn't read this....Yes, he was a handsome man!!!Tessa
He was a stunning man.Hugs,Meredith
Wow! what a stunning photo . I think we have a bit of competition with our photography......xx
I am sorry for him and his family, But i never took to him..it was the gap in his teeth
Where are you? When are you going to blog again? I miss you, Nana Go Go!
Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
that's sad news.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know....but thanks for the clip Nana...that is one of my favourite films..x
ReplyDeleteI did read about it in the news, a death is always sad x
ReplyDeleteDidn't read this....
ReplyDeleteYes, he was a handsome man!!!
Tessa
He was a stunning man.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
Wow! what a stunning photo . I think we have a bit of competition with our photography......xx
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for him and his family,
ReplyDeleteBut i never took to him..it was the gap in his teeth
Where are you? When are you going to blog again? I miss you, Nana Go Go!
ReplyDelete