...and now that I have my senses of taste and smell back and a little more energy, spend some time appreciating the Great Outdoors, where my little apple tree is looking particularly beautiful this year. Not bad considering the neglect it may/may not have had during the rest of the year! Think I will rename her 'Lady Bountiful'.
The Bluebell Wood at work will be in full swing by now. I'll find out tomorrow! What do you think, Betty? Enough Bluebells for you?
xoxoxoxo
Hope those to whom it applies are having a good Bank Holiday Weekend and hope the sun is shining for everyone else.
xoxoxoxo
I am so sorry you were hit with the flu-ish horridness, Annie! I hope you feel fine when you return to work.
ReplyDeleteAw! The bluebells! Heavenly!
Thank You Pom-Tiddly-Om-Pom. I do feel much improved but do not feel fine about returning to work!!
DeleteI hope you're feeling a lot better now and that you are greeted by the cheery sight of bluebells when you get to work. X
ReplyDeleteBetter than that, Jules, lots of cheery cherry and apple blossom abound!
DeleteHello Anne, so sorry to read you have been unwell, do hope you are soon feeling lots better. Your apple tree blossoms look beautiful - my poor tree only produced two apples this year !!!!Yes Betty will love the bluebells :-) Take care my friend xxx
ReplyDeleteHey Julie, thanks for stopping by. My tree is a tiny little apple tree which I bought very cheaply a few years ago but which only bore about 4 apples last year. I can't believe how abundant it looks this year so don't give up on yours just yet! x
DeleteHi Anne, glad you are on the mend. How lucky to have a bluebell wood at work, I'm jealous, we only have half dead pot plants at my workplace! I am off the rest of the week after todays 12 hr slog and am going to immerse myself in bluebells on at least one epic walk! Apple tree is so pretty, I have about 4 blossoms on my frugal tree by comparison! Betty x
ReplyDeleteLoving the new look here Nana, but sorry you have been unwell....x
ReplyDeleteOh you poor thing! Hubby and I are both currently sick, and it was an awful bug! We are on the upswing now I hope!
ReplyDeleteGet better!
xo Kris
I like the new look you have here and the apple blossom is exquisite. I hope you have been able to stop taking all those drugs, what a pain!
ReplyDelete