Triple Bronze! Not bad. Average scores 17/20, marked down for not filling jars to brim (which, to be honest, I thought I had doubly-ensured that I had because I got marked down last time for that one)but the judges thought my Chocolate Marmalade was 'different'! I'll take that.
Going for Gold next year!
xoxoxoxo
Apologies if you've been trying to leave comments and have been blocked. I've been mucking about with the settings so much that I ended up clicking where I shouldn't have been. Teach me to be so clever!!
Thanks for the heads-up, Libs.
xoxoxoxo
fantastic, I was waiting for the results - was going to email you
ReplyDeleteyou did really well - gold next year!
Thanks, Betty. I'm quite chuffed that I did so well but Gold is the Goal for next year, definitely!
Deleteon this new blog format you can't scroll back to see previous posts, I wanted to go back to your Yarnfest post to leave a comment as I saw it the other day but was at work so couldn't comment - I loved the tartan skirt you picked out for me!
DeleteNo sure what shows up when you click on my blog but when I do it, the previous 3 posts are showing on the same page. The archive menu is now on the left hand side but you have to click on the 'menu' icon top right of screen. I asked about the sidebar not showing up on the Blogger Help Forum and was told they wanted to keep the look 'minimalist' and not clutter it up with sidebars, etc. I would have thought that was a matter of personal preference but who am I to argue with Blogger.com!! I'll see if I can fix it tomorrow.x
DeleteBetty, you have to scroll down the page until you get to the 'older posts' option. Hope that helps.x
DeleteWhoo Hoo! Good job my friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you Meredith. I try!!xx
DeleteWell done NGG! this is my 3rd go at posting a comment......
ReplyDeleteThank You, Libs and so sorry you've had problems with the commenting. Thank you so much for your perseverance!x
DeleteHello!!! I just saw your comment on my ever so neglected blog! I am ok. I will be posting very soon! I miss you!!!!
ReplyDeleteXO Kris
Hey Kris, how amazing to hear from you! Can't wait to read what you've been up to. x
DeleteI'm trying to figure out how to comment and this worked so sorry to Kris for tagging on to her comment! I am SO proud of amazing homemaking YOU, Annie! Wow! I would love to shadow you at work AND at home. I love to be around friends who are so skilled in the home arts. YOU are a smarty pants.
DeleteOh my! A marmalade champion? That is so awesome! I am an amateur connoisseur of jams and marmalades! Not in the making but in the eating of them spread on my homemade bread...they deserve no less! I have made a few in my life but now you have inspired me to make more! Do you have a recipe book? You should publish one even as an ebook....you can self-publish. Your recipes sound delicious and I would buy your book! So glad to have found a kindred soul....I especially loved your quote....we may be the only 2 on the planet! LOL!
ReplyDeleteFantastic news! Sorry for the extremely late conment. I've been searching for your blog. For some reason I lost a few off my blog list. X
ReplyDelete