Monday, 20 March 2017

Pilgrim's Progress....

I really look forward to The Annual 'Pilgrimage' to the Edinburgh Yarn Festival. It's my little bit of 'me' time, my little piece of escapism all wrapped up beautifully in one woolly weekend (though I only managed one day of it this year) so before you know it, another year has rolled by and it's time to get the show on the road again!  Here we go....
Flashing past Edinburgh Castle on the train....

....to journey's end..
...and dive right in to all the woolly goodness...
I'll let the rest of the pics speak for themselves.......there's a lot of them!













The Lovely Lucy Hague


The Inimitable Jared Flood




Some Funky Hairstyles!
 


...and lest you're becoming yawnful with all this talk of copious amounts of yarn, here's a couple, or three pics to welcome Springtime.....Enjoy!

 ....more copious amounts of yarn pics tomorrow!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the fun with us! Yay for more!
    What did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Anne ... I thought my heart would stop when I saw that beautiful rug or wallhanging with all the crochet flowers on it !!!! (photo 7 I think)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx