Saturday, 18 March 2017

Milestones......

I wasn't sitting here 30 years ago today. My newborn was one hour old!
 Happy Birthday Fella. 
Your Mother Loves You.
xoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Aaaawwwwwwhhh - so sweet...happy days..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would do it all again in a heartbeat, Libs. xxx

      Delete
  2. Where does the time go? You really should have champagne, NGG! Celebrate that grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will be celebrating together - lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy time goes so fast. Happy Birthday to your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, hello my friend. So lovely to have seen your comment on my blog, after my long absence! I have had a quick read with you, and am glad to know you are well. Congrats on the marmalade win!!! Woo Hoo! I shall be back soon!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx