Sunday, 19 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
How cute! You guys look like a very happy family!
ReplyDeleteYou are so kind to love them and serve them the way you do, Nana!
Thank You, Sweet Pom, these times don't happen often enough. They're very busy people but when they do, I relish every minute.xxx
DeleteHappy Belated Birthday wishes to your lovely son Anne. What a gorgeous photo of you all. Just so special.
ReplyDeleteThank You, Julie. How kind of you to say so. xxx
DeleteLove the skirt...and straight hair and a sassy stance..you're looking good NGG! and what a great pic of you all......is that your house? if so you have a well stocked bar........x
ReplyDeleteThank You, Libs. No, unfortunately, it's not my house. This was taken at the restaurant where we celebrated the Birthday Boy's Bash.
DeleteYou all look wonderful. Hope you had a fabulous time.
ReplyDeleteThank You, Meredith. We did indeed have a fabulous time!
Delete