Thursday, 22 June 2017

Nearly the Weekend....



....and sending you a pretty bouquet of roses, wish you could smell them, heavenly.....so whatever you're up to this weekend, have a blooming great time doing it!

Thank You to the Faithful Few who come by to read and comment. You make it all worthwhile!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

12 comments:

  1. Hi NGG! Oh, your blanket is WONDERFUL! So colorful! It sounds like you have many fun options available for the weekend! The street fair food sounds interesting! Oh, and I'd love to go to the Royal Highland Show! Wow. I used lots of exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You PP! Just putting a border on the blanket now and of course, weaving in all those ends! Yuk! Weekend going well so far!xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday dear Anne (its Friday here!!) Love all the yarny goodness over your knees. Love the flowers too. Enjoy your weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Julie. Hope you've had a good weekend too. I hear it's cold over there! Keep cosy.xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely colours on your blanket. I've had my hook out too, this week.
    It sounds very busy your way. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Jules.nCan't wait to see your hooky efforts.xx

      Delete
  4. You could have a busy weekend Nana...and the blanket is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libs. What you working on at the mo? xx

      Delete
  5. Nana where is your header picture taken? with the wall hanging....beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libs, it's one of Blogger's new template headers.

      Delete
  6. NOw the weekend is almost over, I hope you enjoyed some of those wonderful adventures. Hugs and love, Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so much going on in your area! I must get out more as have realised I am missing loads! Definitely going to start doing day trips to London and see all those things I keep promising myself :} It's been swelteringly hot here but we like it like this - just a lot of effort to keep the garden watered! I hope you are spending lots of time outside at work and not sweltering over laundry and cleaning. Betty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx