Finally!
Pinch Punch, First of the Month. Welcome to June.
I must not deceive you, these are not my flowers in my garden, although the white one is now in my house! but I do get to look at them lovingly each day. Enjoy.
xoxoxoxo
Thank You to each and every one of you who have bothered to come and visit me here in my little space. I hope you find something, if not everything, to interest you. I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I really do appreciate your comments and hope that I reciprocate in due fashion.
xoxoxoxo
Your flower photos are just stunning dear Anne ... thank you for brightening this dreary winters day my friend xx
ReplyDeleteThank you dearest Julie. One aspect of my job that I love, walking around the beautiful garden!!
DeleteI'm still waiting for the peonies to go crazy. I hope yours represent warm temps.
ReplyDeleteYep, dearest Pom, we're warming up just nicely here but guess what? Rain expected for the whole of next week!! Surprise, surprise.! x
DeleteWelcome to June indeed......such beautiful flowers and lovely blue and white china too....x
ReplyDeleteThanks, dearest Libs. ALWAYS great to 'see' you here. Yes, I'd like to be able to report that the blue and white china was picked up during my various travels abroad but unfortunately, the reverse is true. T.K.Maxx do a very nice line in blue and white china!
DeleteLove your kitchen, it's so fresh and pretty. Flowers are beautiful, I bet that garden smells wonderful after a downpour. My roses have gone all wild and rambling and been battered to death by the torrential downpours we have had in the last few days.
ReplyDeleteThank you Pal. Yes, the garden is looking and smelling divine, awaiting the imminent garden opening!!!You wouldn't believe how stress-inducing that is! We had thunderstorms for a short while today but it's come nice again! Typical Scottish Summer!
DeleteLove the blue and white china, so very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThank you, dearest Angela. It's great to 'see' you here.
DeleteI am so glad you are posting again, I have missed you . Beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dearest Meredith. I feel at last I have something interesting to talk about!
DeleteThe flowers and the blue & white china are all lovely! It's winter here in Sydney and it has mostly been very mild even for Sydney but there have been a couple of bitter days with pouring rain.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers and I bet they smell wonderful too! I love your blue dishes in your kitchen! Happy June!
ReplyDelete