Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Pinch Punch......

 .......the first of the Winter months. Yes, we've definitely reached the back end of the year. The trees tell us so. It seems but such a short time since we were celebrating the lazy, hazy days of Summer....
 
 
 ....have you joined the CAL (Crochet-A-Long)?
 I can join in now that I've made the Scary Monster Hats for Halloween.
 
 The last of the Hydrangeas were included in a little Autumnal Wreath for my back door.
I love beautifully wrapped parcels.
And that just about wraps up this post, Dearest Readers but I am trying very hard to be more consistent with my blogging, honestly.
xoxoxoxoxo
Are you getting ready for Winter? Do tell.
xoxoxoxo













4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! I love your new bags!
    Hmmmm. Getting ready for winter. Not yet. Our weather is so erratic. One day will be cool and then the next day is warm. I just returned from a slow and heavy walk (so lazy) and it is very warm outside at almost 5:30 pm.
    I hope you are cozy and warm, crocheting away on the pink blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your friend's website looks interesting, what very pretty things you have chosen. I love the idea that you have taken the colours from the Brighton postcard for a crochet project - it is a lovely colour combo. we had half the glass sweets each, I have mine out in a dish too and think of you when I see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glass! yes no choice but to embrace Wisconsin winter. Trying to get my husband to wrap his head around the cold. Im knitting me a vest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pouches are wonderful. I love the vintage fabrics. I am getting ready for November activities. I have packed away Halloween, decorated for Thanksgiving and am packing for a wedding and weekend away. Enjoy your November!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx