Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Stinking Cold.......

......normal service will resume as soon as my nose dries up!

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, you poor thing - get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your feeling poorly, I hope your feel better soon, just wanted to add i love your quotation at the top of your page and i hope you don't mind if i borrow it to put on my FB page
    thanks and take care
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What rotten luck, sorry to hear that you have the lurgy. Hope you're feeling better soon lass :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubbish! Hope you feel better soon! I like the statue photo with the tissue up his nose! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nana! Even when you're poorly you make me laugh! Little J and I are lurgyfied as well so it's comforting to know that we're in good company! Sniff! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon... preserve that nose in lashings of vaseline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej Hej Nana GO GO

    I LOVE your sense of humour!
    Hope you are feeling much better soon...
    rotten blooming colds...
    I wouldn't have let you miss the boat...I was going to send you a little email and then you left a comment. YAY!
    Thank you for putting the button on your blog.
    You have 3 entries to the drawer.
    GOOD LUCK
    Hope your feeling well enough to enjoy your weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx