Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Baubles,Bangles,Bright Shiny Beads...and Buttons.... or The Swap that Keeps on Giving......

....and I`m not going to gush on and on about it because that would sound extremely `Gwyneth Paltrow` of me, God forbid and that`s not my style so in a nutshell the Birthday Swap started off like this on Saturday....
...then by Monday it looked like this (excluding the flowers which were from my Boss....
and yesterday, I couldn`t see my Postman`s face for the pile of padded envelopes he was trying hard to hold on to because this is what he brought me....


....and I`ve been told there`s more to follow because of delayed post!Soooooo.......to each and every one of you Fabulous Blog Sisters, a million thanks wouldn`t be enough to say how grateful I am for all of these lovely gifts and cards and one things for sure, I won`t forget this birthday in a hurry!
p.s. there`s one bar of chocolate missing coz I ate it before I took pics! Sorry, Jackie!
A huge shout out must go to LaaLaa for organising such a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Swap. The girl done good!

Edited 27/01/2011 to add More Gorgeous Gifts!
The Postman arrived this morning bearing even more padded envelopes!.....

.....full of lovely things.....


.....Love all of them...Thank You.....they`ve rounded off my week pretty well, I think!

16 comments:

  1. happy birthday!
    Mine was posted today because im always running late! hope you had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff for a lovely lady! Wow! Well done everyone. You deserve it. Who made that fab Cath Kidston purse???? I want one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana you are loved...what an amazing Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like the pressies :)

    Cant believe you got 2 of the home sweet home plaque lol.. what are the chances... I saw it instore and had to grab one for myself and one for a blog pressie.. hope you like it... got a pink one in the kitchen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic surprise - almost like being famous! wish I had heard about this swap it's a brilliant idea but I think I am too late to join up. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fantastic Nana! I didn't join the birthday swap because I'm a bit hectic at the moment but I wish I had known when your birthday was....I'll have to do a happy 'unbirthday' surprise instead! Loads of love, Amanda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some wonderful bits and bobs there, I love the Home Sweet Home stuff, it all looks just wonderful!
    Hope you enjoyed opening it all!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely lot of pressies, hope you had a good birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a lot of presents! The postie must have wondered what was going on, I'm sure he was glad to hand them all over to you! Glad you had a great day and gots lots of wonderful things! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You lucky thing. Belated Happy Birthday.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, I can just imagine the posties face! Lucky you there are some fab pressies there.

    And what about that fab butterfly blind in the background! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, You had some really lovely things!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glas you liked your pressies Nana.
    It's a fab swap isn't it.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lovely pressies! Glad you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH my!!! What a wonderful birthday you had!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx