Friday, 13 May 2011

Apologies.....

.......to anyone who so kindly left me a comment from yesterday onwards.....apparently, Mr. Blogger has 'lost' them in the process of crashing and burning!Hopefully, they'll turn up again and fortunately, I did manage to read them before they were whisked away from under my nose!Thanks, Bloggy-Buds.
Have a Great Weekend Everyone.xxx
pic attributed to RosePetalsFromHeaven

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Blogger has been very naughty of late and rather temperamental to boot! Add that to loss of internet for a couple of days and I was beginning to flounder and was about to crash and burn myself but all seems to be restored for now. Looking forward to your next post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed to be a wide spread thing, lots of bloggers have lost their posts and comments, seems like it's back to normal again now thank goodness! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Momma I have so missed you I have had to start a new blog, I think you will know who I am!! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger gave us all a little shake up.....but seems to be ok now....enjoy your week Nana x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...that was no fun for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx