Wednesday, 18 May 2011

The Universe Decrees....

..that Wednesdays are Buttercup and Daisy picking days!

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. This image is so darn cute!
    I laughed at your computer vacuum tragedy. missing keys and all thats the boat we were in also and some Angel left us a computer at the door....
    God bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course what else would it be for.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and how right the universe is.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Nana

    Buttercups and Daisies and a RED N WHITE POLKA DOT egg cup too!

    It's delightful LOVE this image!

    Thank you so much for you email.
    You are such a sweetie ;-)
    Especially for YOU I blogged some beautiful flowers for beautiful YOU!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know! I will have to remember this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love buttercups and daisy's....pick some for me. We don't get the buttercups in this part of Oz so my boys have never had that little routine to see if you like butter or not, I remember it well from childhood :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx