.......over the FABULOUS new magazine.....

....which you can get on special offer at £5 for the first three months then 25% off after that.....to subscribe for the 3 issues,call this number - 0844 848 2852 quoting code MMSE12...overseas subscribers can get 40% off too - by calling +44 1604 251 045 and quoting code MMSE15....I think you can by the mag off the shelf from tomorrow (Thursday)..
.....some jewels include a FANTASTIC article on....

.....who some of you may know from her inspirational blog....
.....and there are loads and loads of other great articles and things to do from some other amazing contributors such as...

....check out their blogs, they`re also highly inspirational...
.....and after I`d stopped dribbling over that, even more drooling went on with the arrival of.....

....some lovely purchases from Kandipandi`s Folksy Shop....
you`ll be there for ages, drooling, and you definitely won`t be disappointed....
.....and some drooling from a couple of weeks ago when the Lovely LaaLaa sent me these....

....the most perfect little birdcage buttons for which I have the perfect project to attach them to ....Thank You, LaaLaa for being so kind and generous.
That`s enough drooling for now.....have a Good Wednesday Everyone, I`m off to wipe my chin!
xxxxxxxxxx
drool indeed - gorgeous buttons!!! I was just looking at the Mollie Makes offer which dropped out of this month's Country Living - now you've persuaded me to subscribe (sorry, Mr Bank Manager). I wonder if they make the equivalent of Tenna Lady for the drooling lady? xx
ReplyDeleteLol, drooling is not a good look for me but yes, I must admit I am, drooling after the mag, I might just have to take out a subscription. My sub to Cloth Paper Scissors is up, so it's do I do both, just one, blimey it's a toughie. Loving the buttons and the sweet melts - not that I could smell them at the mo, still with cold but on the mend. Looks like you're having a great day! You deserve it x
ReplyDeleteHi Nana!
ReplyDeleteI love the dishes you set them in. They are adorable!
Especially the oval one.
*hugs*
mo
Ooh I really want that magazine now! Thanks for the lovely comments, so glad you liked them!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kandi x
Ha Nana! What a coincidence! I tried to buy Mollie Makes on t'internet and i got tangled up in technology, THEN....I tried to buy a Gorgeous Candle from Kandipandi's Folksy shop and again got rejected due to bad remembering of passwords and all that c************p!!!!!!. Oh sometimes I could just spit!!!! Enjoy. xxxx
ReplyDeleteLooks like a magazine with a difference - will see about a copy for myself. Your Kandipandi goodies look wonderful - well chosen little luxuries - hope you enjoy them - Bettyx
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely stuff Nana...I bet your home is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love how cute and crafty you are!! And those birdcage buttons are adorable!!!
ReplyDelete