Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Hope your rewiring works are all done and your house feels like yours again. Remember, only keep that which you know to be beautiful or useful!
ReplyDeleteMomma you always make me smile.......can't wait to see how your journey up the mountain went!!
ReplyDeleteCareful - it can get a bit foggy at the top of the mountain - just don't look down xx
ReplyDeleteMakes me think of Heidi, watch out for the goats ;-)
ReplyDeleteKeep well and keep going Nana..
ReplyDelete