Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Hearts Abound......

...on St Valentine's Day.....
....this one was made for me by my youngest lad when he was in Primary 3 (he'll be 25 in March!).......Teacher obviously helped out a little with the stitching and he bought the frame for it with his pocket money!....glad I kept it. Hope all of you with Sweethearts have a lovely day and for those of you without.....
tree hugger Pictures, Images and Photos
....tree-hugging is a great substitute.....'though the wearing of kaftans and Jesus sandals is not a prerequisite!
ENJOY!
xxx


ps It seems I have a Secret Admirer...the Postman just brought this.....
.....but don't go getting all excited for me......I can tell my sister's handwriting a mile off!Preeshiate the gesture, Sis, especially the Beautiful Words.x






8 comments:

  1. A lovely keepsake from your son. check emails - I sent a msg. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are just gorgeous! what happy memories from your lad and what a kind sister xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love memories like that frame, so sweet! And that tartan heart is so cute- what a nice sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little heart your son made for you, such a lovely little thing for you to keep! Your sister's very sweet too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nana,how are you ,love your new header,the lampshade is to die for!I've had it on my to do list for a little while ;) Love the little red heart your son made all of those years ago and what a lovely sis youve got,that tartan heart is lush!Lots of love,juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You raised a real sweetheart Momma......what a treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post! Love your son's handiwork and the thoughtfulness of your sister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say thank you so much for linking me to Ravelry.I wish I had a bit more techie knowledge.Thats really kind of you ans makes me realise how lovely blogland can be.Sorry you dont live closer we could have such a lovely chinwag never mind the crochet!Jules is presently coming and going but seems quiet on the blogging front.I think its because she spends her whole life on a computer Lol!
    Anne x
    Ps Loving your 'little boy's' heart picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx