Sunday, 19 February 2012

Snowdrops for Sunday....

.....have a good one. x

ps Two points - it's colder than Alaska here!....and.... what's with the new word verification set-up? It's rather tedious!:(

12 comments:

  1. I am not a robot, and I am finding the new word verification lark a bit bizarre too!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog- there will be another giveaway again before too long, don't worry!

    Question- I have just learned to crochet - where can I find a pattern for the lovely heart bunting on your header, please?

    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Here is the 'tutorial' for the laundry soap.
    Thanks for visiting!
    Jane x

    http://swiftsuresongbird.blogspot.com/2009/08/frugal-friday-im-gonna-wash-that-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we are in a heat wave of wonder....were thawing out....heaven!
    and I ditched the word verification because it takes forever...hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops I am sorry you got our cold weather but please send it somewhere else when your done with it....maybe Siberia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be freezing, a great time to stay in and crochet. The word verification thing is driving me a bit batty, I am trying to see it as a challenge to see if I can decipher it on the first try.
    Happy Sunday,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anne

    Just stopping by to say a HUGE thank you for the lovely scarf and gloves... What a wonderful suprise... I am totally blown away by your kindness. Many thanks once again.. I'm sending you a virtual hug.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This word verification is mental, I took it off mine... i am finding on a lot of blogs I get a stupid message about header to short, that's all we know, and my comment is not published - very annoying. Also blogger is telling me I can't post any more photos, what is going on! I am so pleased with the crochet heart bunting you sent, think you have started a new craze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowdrops are lovely...I must find out how to do a mosaic like that. As for the WV? drives me mad but I look at it as a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so, my lovely new hairdresser (/pal) Amanda (makes) tells me all the blogs I know not of but need to visit...of course I can't remember the names...but when I see Nana GoGo on her sidebar I know that's one of them! Brilliant name.
    And she was right - you are funny!
    I don't need anything else to distract me from my work - but I'll be back over here.
    fee x
    (see my current post for the actual advert for visit Scotland! loved your Edinburgh stories)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I tried to comment ages ago off Bloggertropolis to no avail. Seeing you at D-Scribes' site reminded me to have another go. I love the look of your blog; very engaging. I can barely read the new word verification scripts. Sometime ago now I disabled word verification and have had no trouble with spam as Blogger effectively filters it into a seperate filter, where you can just ignore it if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen spring popping up all over Blogland, very pretty :-) I am thinking of disabling the word verification on my blog because it is such a pain in the A.... at the moment. I saw a good laundry soap tutorial video over at Good Earth Spa http://youtu.be/TS_nJh2lMh4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne,the word verifications driving me nuts!can hardly understand the writing ;( annoying... Love the snowdrops arent they the most delicate looking flower? Thankyou for writing to me about the crochet lampshade cover,I love it and am definitley going to give it a go,have a lovely weekendxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx