........at least, not for the time being.....sun's shining here today.....hope it is wherever you are.....what a difference it makes to the old disposition, wouldn't you agree?...ps Thank You all so much for leaving your lovely comments, I truly do appreciate them and welcome to those of you who are new over here....hope you'll stick around, as boring and parochial as my blog may seem compared to all of you Powerhouses out there in cyberspace!
A little bit of sunshine and everyone is outside! my garden has been tidied and wheelbarrow piled high with rubbish!
ReplyDeleteHey Nana! Loving your crocheted garland. I can't stop making them at the mo! Thanks for your comment...don't worry, I'm fine. Champing at the bit! It's ABH's first birthday next week so we're having a little party. Can you believe how quickly that went? Hope all's good in your neck of the woods xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely and not at all boring or parochial!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colour and the garland!!
Lovely crochet Nana.....have a great weekend x
ReplyDeleteWish I could say we didn't need an umbrella here....we will soon need an ark if this keeps up :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for dropping by and leaving your kind comments. loving your crochet - wish I'd got the skills that you have as I still haven't progressed further than granny squares!
ReplyDeleteJille x
Your blue garland is gorgeous! Thanks for your comment and the link to the maker of that beautiful crochet blanket.
ReplyDeleteHello and thank you for finding me! We are quite clearly twins, separated at birth. My blue yarn is a bamboo/cotton blend (you can find out all about the dress here if you are so inclined: http://www.misfitsvintage.com/2011/10/crochediction.html) - your blue bunting is delightful!
ReplyDeleteSarah xxx