Don't ask me how I did it but I finally managed to upload some pics!!All I did was click on the 'sync to web' link and here we are.....
...so to continue on with the Christmas Cracker Swap, here is my little bit of Christmas from Lisa.....
Thanks again Lisa..... and Tracy
Have a great week, everyone.
xxx
What a lovely swap! I love your little bookmark have seen some charms like this in Brighton so may try to make myself one. Glad you got Piccasso sorted out. Have a good week, Betty x
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever girl.....and such a bag of goodies!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you liked it all, and congrats on the sorting your photo problem out. Thanks again for my gifties xx
ReplyDeleteWhen you master Picasa teach me.....I laughed so hard at your comment my girlfriends husband is addicted to all of those shows......tapes them all on, I have never watched any but I hear they are hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to Castle lately....quite pleasing to the eyes along with the Mentalist!
I wish you were laid out on my couch too....we could laugh at those non housewives together.....take care of your self Momma, love Heidi
P.s. my pup last week chewed the arm off my couch...want a sweetie sent to you with a big bow....he will keep you company on the couch?
I really love Picasa and having been using it for years, you'll get the hang of it. It really is user friendly! I came here via The Polka Dot Petticoat because your comment made me laugh. Not at your tooth issue,the same thing happened to me, so I feel bad for you. But the Housewives thing was very funny, I have been sucked into that show too and then been happy to be average!!
ReplyDeleteoooh lovely presents :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Anne, what a wonderful swap, full of gorgeous things.....loving those earrings.
ReplyDeleteFun finding parcels in the mail...
Claire x
Your blog is all i would love mine to be. Thankyou so much for following me . I am now following you.....x
ReplyDelete