Oh, how lovely. He looks like a very nice man.
This is lovely - thanks for putting the button up big and bold!
What a nice dad you have. I miss mine, too. This is our first Father's Day without him.
Lovely post my friend.Meredith
Cherished Memories Nana x
Amazing pictures and such a kind face!Just like you, Heidi
Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
Oh, how lovely. He looks like a very nice man.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely - thanks for putting the button up big and bold!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice dad you have. I miss mine, too. This is our first Father's Day without him.
ReplyDeleteLovely post my friend.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Cherished Memories Nana x
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures and such a kind face!
ReplyDeleteJust like you, Heidi