Friday, 8 August 2014

The 2014 Trelawnyd Flower Show......

.....is being held tomorrow (link on my sidebar) and I have sent two entries into the Arts and Crafts Section....wish me luck!

Happy Weekend to You, whatever you're up to.
xxxXXXoooXXXxxx

11 comments:

  1. In Wales? How lovely - hope you win - I love flower shows, they don't happen round here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing fingers (and eyes and legs) for you to be placed/win Nana...wish I could be there.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive thoughts your way!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a richly deserved second with the above and only lost out to a magnificent christening shawl
    Thank you for supporting us..the committee alway squeal with delight at meetings when they ask if the nice Scottish lady is entering again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the very best of luck Anne & hope you enjoy yourself too :-) Thats very exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to read John's comment to find out how well you did. Congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS, NANA!!!! mmmmmm love to see such colour and light and creativity. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Rock on =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx