.......she likes pushing this one........
.........while I love to push this one......yes, she has a dummy/soother/pacifier!...she also likes to 'talk' to the little figures inside the hood!....thoroughly endearing.......'Good Grief', you're all saying to yourselves, 'She's Such a Nana'! to which I would have to reply 'Yes, and I LOVE it'!.....
Can't wait until I can do it all over again tomorrow,,,,,,,Wednesdays are my favourite day of the week!
xxx
Hope you're all having a good week and thanks for stopping by and taking time out of your busy days to leave your sweet comments,,,,YOU ARE ALL FABULOUS!..... and also thank you and welcome to my new follower!
xxxXXXOOOXXXxxx



Aw! What fun! The tiny hands ARE irresistible, aren't they? You are such a fun granny!
ReplyDeleteLots of fun! xx
ReplyDeleteThey're both so sweet! I love those boots, she looks very sassy in them. :)
ReplyDeleteOh how gorgeous Anne - your grandaughters are simply adorable, both big & little :-) I can see why you love Wednesdays my friend. And those little hands grabbed at my heart too. Oh & by the way ... my boys both had pacifiers - I wouldve gone "lala" without them I think !!!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Nana.....I am green with envy! x
ReplyDeleteOh lucky you - all that pink - and two prams to supervise! what more could a Nana ask for!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Wednesdays x
I left a comment yesterday but it doesn't seem to have reached you. I love these photos. Baby's hands are adorable x
ReplyDeleteThey are both so adorable and grabbing your hear is what it is all about.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Meredith