Tuesday, 13 July 2010

JEWELS IN THE SUN

So, there was dew on the grass this morning and my thoughts turned to Winter! Only because I`m enjoying Summer so much. Loads of outdoor living suits me well, though I don`t like the intense heat, seeing Baby take her first steps barefoot in the grass and her reaction to the texture underfoot is so endearing! Can`t wait to take her to the beach!

Time for redcurrant jelly-making again and possibly raspberry jam if the birds leave me any fruit to make it!

Thanks for all the lovely comments re the Giveaway. Helen asked me where I will put the cushion and I told her that I`m doing my spare room up at the moment for when Baby comes to stay (she sleeps in the travel cot in my room at the moment so want to give her her own `girlie` room!) and that I`m crocheting a
Giant Granny Square Blanket for her `big` bed so the two will go together really well in the new room. (sorry about rubbish pic!)

My sweet peas have done me proud this year - this is one of my favourite colour combinations and the scent is quite overwhelming!........

Happy Wednesday to You All. x

5 comments:

  1. lovely pictures- my sweet peas are going very slowly and only just donating a couple of flowers this week. Your fruit looks delicious. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fruit is so beautiful it seems almost a shame to eat it, almost, lol. I forgot to plant sweetpeas this year, boo hoo, I do miss them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys - I only just picked the fruit on time yesterday! Had I left them another day, the rain today would have seen them off!It`s such a faff making the jelly but the results are yummy!When I`m picking the redcurrants, I always think they would make good earrings for Pat Butcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These pictures are awesome! I love how the colors in each picture are in the same color scheme. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi .. found your blog via Em's Shabby Shack ... lovely photos and had to giggle ... I have a room dedicated to the grands when they stay over but the little buggers still seem to creep in with me. Naughty I know but I just love those chubby little arms around my neck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx