Monday, 12 July 2010
OH LUCKY ME!
Sheer joy is what I felt when I logged on this afternoon to check who was the lucky duck who won Helen`s Beautiful Crochet Cushion Cover in her recent giveaway. I couldn`t believe it when I saw the name on the piece of paper for it was in fact MINE! Now this may sound extremely cliched but I NEVER win anything.....don`t call me Lucky!....so I`m so thrilled to have been chosen as the recipient of this beautiful piece of work. Can`t wait `til it arrives! Thanks so much Helen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Well Done You! Couldn't have gone to a lovlier lady. Where will you put this Fab cushion have you decided yet?
ReplyDeleteHave a great week ahead
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie x
BTW I love the new style blog x
So glad it was you, it has gone to a lovely pereon who will give it a good home. Betty xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic, how lovely! Well done lass :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats.Well done.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Yay! Congratulations!!! I had a moment like that recently! I can't wait to see pictures of your winnings!
ReplyDeleteThank You, Lovely Ladies, for your kind comments - Good Luck with any future giveaways you go for.x
ReplyDelete