Saturday, 17 July 2010

THE POSTMAN DIDN`T RING AT ALL!......

....that`s because I saw him coming down the path with parcel in hand and knew what he was delivering so I practically flew at the door before he reached the doorbell and gave him the fright of his life as I stood there with `bedhead` hair and a kind of wild look in my eye that said `Step away from the Parcel, it`s mine`!

So I opened it up and inside this is what I found......

..some very pretty wrapping paper, followed by...


the prettiest crochet cushion you could ever hope
to own!....and there`s more....

....on the other side, these beautiful granny squares...so....two looks for one!...

...just look at the detail...and aren`t the colours so pretty and uplifiting?....

She`s a very clever lady, is Helen :)



so there you have it....my first ever Giveaway Prize and what a beauty she is...Thank You So Very Much, Helen...I will treasure it forever.xxx

Helen`s got lots more lovely things over on her blog - have a look - you won`t be disappointed!

6 comments:

  1. poor postie what a fright you probably gave him, i bet there's warning signs up in the PO about us bloggers and our parcels!!!
    what a fabulous cushion - how lucky are you!!! i'm hoping my newly learned crochet skills will let me make something just as fabulous one of these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor postie, te,he. What a fabulous cushion you are one lucky lady. Any news on that new dress for your hanger??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo glad you won Helen's giveaway.
    She is such a brilliant crocheter.
    Luv Sophie xxx
    PS. Thanks for your lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky lady! What a beautiful cushion. Helen is so talented isn't she? I'd love to have one of her cushions....one day! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just beautiful! No wonder you were so excited, I would have been too! :-)

    Have a wonderful Friday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen here , sorry it has been so long in replying to you , just been schools hols as you know , been away and now tomorrow , is back to school for child number 5 , the rest are to follow shortly , i hope !! Thank you so much for showing me photos of my cushion and so , so pleased you loved it ! thanks again and you do live in a wonderful place ,enjoy Autunm which will soon be here and thanks again , much love from Helen XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx