Saturday, 29 January 2011
For Whenever You`re Feeling Like a Freckle on the Nose of Life`s Complexion!
........Have a Great Weekend Everyone, however you`re spending it....xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Oh nana...this always makes me go goosebumpy...I love it so!!!!!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend and thanks for commenting over at mine xx
hEJ Ann
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by...not been blogging much lately...not enough hours in the day...find myself in circles at the mo!
I can't wait to get back to London on Monday...although me an Jon will be like trains in the night literally...he hops off one from S'holm we do a 'handover' lol of keys for cars/houses/and our darling SONS and then hop on a train back to S'holm ...crazy life we lead lol!
This is a first...swopping over at the station fingers crossed his train is on time there is only 30mins to spare.
YAY! How spoilt am I winning the lovely Saskia's giveaway, thanks for letting me know...it's nice to know someone's keeping an eye on me ;-)
LOVE Midnight Cowboy and Funny Girl with Barbara Streisand...I was singing this song today funnily enough...love it
People, People who need People are the luckiest People in the World!!!! Reckon that should be a bloggers world anthem.
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
I love that film .... and Omar Sharif too!
ReplyDeletexxx
Oh I loved that Nana! Thank you! She's just gorgeous, isn't she? I think I have a girl crush on her. Love Amanda xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove this movie and I have not seen it for years thanks for sharing, how perfect is she!
ReplyDeleteHope your haveing a fabulous weekend!
thanks for the birthday message x
ReplyDeleteI caught up on you blog this morning and laughed a lot. I especially like the blog where you wake up with Tom Ford during the week and Johnny Depp on the weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, Camille
Hi Nana, Thank you so much for the lift this morning here on a "back-to-work" Monday. Have a beautiful week dear. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHi Anne, thank you for your nice comment on my blog about the little crocheted owls. I indeed used 100% cotton (Phildar Coton 3) and a crochet needle 3 mm, it is a little fiddeling at the end with the head, but the result is very nice. This is a nice project to use left overs of cotton for. I'm not much of a skater too and we were very amazed to see the skaters because the ice wasn't very thick at all. Greetings from Alice
ReplyDeleteOooohhhh such a great blog!!! Love love love!!!!
ReplyDeleteTank you for passing and leaving your lovely comment for my Grandmother!!!
Have a nice week you too.