Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Anyone for Pancakes?!....

Happy International Women`s Day 2011 to All You Fabulous,Talented and Lovely Ladies in Blogland and Beyond.
Enjoy your pancakes too! I`ll have mine with pineapple, please!

8 comments:

  1. You are so funny I want mine with rasberry jam and whip cream please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the thought nana....enjoy your pancake/pineapple combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sadly middle aged of me, I was admiring his apron more than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nana I'll have what you're having please!!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Hope you enjoyed your pancakes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always make me smile, thanks lass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Pancakes and a spunk, that would make my day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, please! I'll take mine with strawberry topping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx