....and on to
..and everyone needs a little heart....
...or two....isn`t this divine? I love the inscriptions on both sides too..
.....and I`ve ALWAYS wanted one of these...
Claire also sent me some fabulous pieces of fabric, sweet little buttons and delightful little neon quilting pins and a fabulous bar of Cadbury`s chocolate called `Cherry Ripe` which was like a cherry-flavoured Bounty bar smothered in fantastic plain chocolate and which you can only get in Oz unfortunately! I`ve taken pics of these too but Blogger is really slow tonight with the uploading pics feature - having to transfer everything to Picasa instead of just being able to upload from my hard drive so will try again tomorrow, else my laptop is in great danger of being chucked from the nearest window again!
A really special `Thank You` to Claire for the beautiful things she sent me and for the effort she put into choosing them for our Swap. Also, a shout out to Jackie for organising Swap. Good Luck with the Spring Swap too.
Sweet Dreams, Mes Amis.....until next time. x
what a fantastic package, I especially love the little needle book and all so beautifully packaged too.
ReplyDeleteHey Anne, it was a lot of fun wasn't it?
ReplyDeleteIt's great 'meeting' people from the other side of the globe through these swaps.
So glad you liked the parcel.
I have already used some of the fabric you sent me, I couldn't wait to get stitchin' with it.
Hope you've had a great week........
Claire X
Great pressies - am guessing the first cutter is a Koala??
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and that needle case is smashing.
ReplyDeleteGillx
What a gorgeous package and a great swap partner! I love Clare's embroidery, she's makes the most beautiful things! :) x
ReplyDeleteGreat Swap! Such a pretty needle case and I do love a Cherry Ripe :-) Wonder where she got the Koala cookie cutter?? Its cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that paper and those stickers! What lovely goodies too, that stuffed heart is amazing :) x
ReplyDeleteOh Momma you are truly loved all around the world!!! these are treasures.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous swap you are one lucky lady :) Love the divine little needle case
ReplyDeleteWonderful package! I love polka dots! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteAnne, you and I both were spoiled by lovely presents from faraway places. Thanks for dropping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Oregon, USA -- Teresa :-)
Those hearts and the sewing book are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteChris is wearing a Glasgow Celtic jersy today.
I took a photo for you.
E-mail me your address and I'll e-mail you back and include the photo.
Cheers and love, Camille
gorgeous goodies & beautifully wrapped too x
ReplyDeleteHi Anne
ReplyDeleteI can't find an email button on your blog so hope you see this message.
Thank you very much for the lovely birthday swap pressies you sent :) The apron is gorgeous - so very me :)