Thursday, 24 March 2011

I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud...........

......but I didn`t have to float very high to capture these beauties....
....and they looked even better at close range...

......just can`t get enough of their cheery little faces.......
.....colour is everything now that the dark recesses of Winter are behind us (hopefully!).....

.....the light was so very bright today ......RENEWING,REJUVENATING,REWARDING : just what the doctor ordered for everybody!.....

......just ask the bee (you`ll have to zoom in to the left to see her!)....
or the chickens!....
....or the dogs, who very unfortunately, don`t all belong to me but I get to see and walk them everyday, except the chickens who do their own fair share of walking!......

...and what fitting way to end such a bright and sunny day than a spot of charity shop shopping, where I found these beauties.....
....all beautifully crafted and handpainted.....though I`ll have to rearrange my whole kitchen to fit them all in!.....after I`ve finished making more of these....

......and finally, a little `unbirthday` gift from my friend Shaz@ShabbyChicBohemian whose recent `ATC` I admired so much, she sent it to me on a card and I love it! I was very touched by her kindness. Thanks Shaz and I enjoyed the tea too!


Have a good`n sunny weekend Y`all! x















10 comments:

  1. Hi Nanna....you're so right, a little sunshine and fresh air makes a world of difference to us all.....enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say, those canisters are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post - I think daffs are my favourite flower - once they are in full bloom it usually means the worst of the bad weather is behind up.

    Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos and fantastic charity shop find.Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh I don't know which photo to comment on first! I was loving all the daffs (we have fields of them here in Spalding, bulb country) but then became very excited by your bargain storage boxes. You must have a very high class of charity shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nana,

    What an uplifting post! I felt a the gust of fresh air and I took a deep breath. Thank you.

    Have a wonderful weekend also.

    *hugs*

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a much needed burst of spring for me thank you Momma....love all the flowers! and those cannisters were a total score!!! Wow I have not found anything lately worth bringing home! have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, so bright and cheery. Great charity finds too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like your weather turned around. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Anne, admiring those beautiful, cheery Daffs and all the other flowers. Certainly must lift the spirits after such a cold, snowy Winter.

    I love that poem by Wordsworth and have memorised it (trying to keep the grey matter active, hehehe) as it is so beautiful.

    Lovin' your egg cosies, tis the season for them.

    Your Charity Shop finds are wonderful, you certainly scored there and the ATC too. What a wonderful surprise to find in the mail.

    Hope your week is going well, all's good here if a little cloudy.

    Claire X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx