Thursday, 3 March 2011

It`s Cool to be Frugal......

....and nifty to be thrifty! With that in mind, I`d like to invite you to pop over to my good friend Betty`s blog and have a gander at her fantastic idea for an April Thrifty Swap - you`d be a fool not to (see what I did there?!). We all have loads of fabulous ideas,hints and tips,recipes,craft suggestions thrown our way almost every day or tucked away in cupboards and drawers or even scribbled on post-it notes at the bottom of our handbags so why not share some of them and depart The Wisdom of our accumulated knowledge? So come one, come all, you Lovely Blog Sisters, you know you want to!:)
http://mrsyappydog.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-about-frugal-living-april-and.html

See you there x

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou Nana for spreading the word. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Off to have a look now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nana! How ya doin? Will email soon...absolutely knackered but happy! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nana, thank you for your visit, have you tried ebay for your discontinued yarn? I hate it when that happens! Thanks for the heads up to Bettys blog...I have lapsed with catching up lately so swiftly on my way over there thanks.
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish people would start donating some good stuff so I could thrift it in my area....hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx