Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Wordless Wednesday...well, almost.....

...... Happiness comes .....

....bubble-shaped!

11 comments:

  1. Great photo Nana...in so many waysx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it does doesn't it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think bubble blowing is one of the greatest pleasures in life young or old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics Nana! Bubbles are great! Loads of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely! I love bubbles, always have! Even had them instead of confetti at our wedding! Hope you're well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for my birthday pressie :) I loved it x Bubbles are great, so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej Anne
    LOVELY photo's...
    Blowing bubbles...simply the best...it's amazing how a pot of bubbles brings out the child inside all of us!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to come and blow quiet bubbles!!
    looks like you were having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless you Nana...my first follower! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nana I loved that website thanks for sharing...did you see how many followers she had..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx