Nothing beats getting the mixing bowl out on a rainy Wednesday morning........aided and abetted by tiny hands.....

......but not all of the eggs made it into the bowl!....oops...it`s easy to miss when you`re perched atop a high bar stool!...
...and nobody cares if things get a little squished ......
.....then when the funny looking little cakes are ready.......
...before we smother them in that ever-so-delicious chocolate butter icing and exuberantly sprinkle with hundreds and thousands! All in all, a good morning`s work, don`t you think?
To Be Continued.................
Oh how cute I love the egg on the floor...this reminds me at the lodge 2 summers ago My nieces were down and Mimi was 4 at the time and she was helping we made rolled out sugar cookies and we were frosting and decorating you can imagine the mess we made well the food inspector came for his yearly visit right at this time....oh my, he laughed and passed us but were we sweating bullets till the end.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm mmm! They look yummy Nana! Little helpers make the best cupcakes! x
ReplyDeleteHej Anne
ReplyDeleteAwwwww little hands, special, magical, fairy cake moments with your grand-daughter.
I remember my children loving making cakes with my Mum.
They look delicious...Yummmy
LOVE PEACE enJOY!
Julie
x
P.S.
And whose the special LOVE HEART one for ;-)? x
and did Nana lick the bowl? I do!
ReplyDeleteJust a little jealous over here.....family, cake making...mmmmm perfect.
ReplyDeleteHi Anne, Those cakes looky so yummy! Reminds me I should bake some fairy cakes soon, it is almost easter after all! Can I lick the bowl of icing??!! :) x
ReplyDeleteWe always go for chocolate icing on our cakes :) x
ReplyDeleteThat did make me smile.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Yum yum! What a lovely Nana you are! xxxx
ReplyDeleteToo stinking cute!! I love it when Little Butt helps me bake! Yesterday we made a delicious ginger lime poundcake that I will be sharing on the 21st. Yum!! And yes...you have to have hundreds and thousands of sprinkles!!
ReplyDeleteThat's the best kind of baking.
ReplyDeleteNina x