Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Did You Know?.......

........there are Angels floating around in the Blogosphere.....lately, some of them have graced me with selfless acts and thoughtful gifts just because they wanted to, such as....
....and...

...from Betty, The `Artistic and Gardening` Angel....
....and...



....from Camille, The `Bunting` Angel.....
and....
.......from Lemonade Kitty, The `Pretty Corsage` Angel....

A HUGE thanks to each of you for your thoughtfulness and kindness. x


12 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts the Angels sent, you're one lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Nana, I'm not surprised to hear that you have Angels floating through your life...I recently had an Angel gift of beautiful vintage paper motifs!!!! You are an Angel tooo! I have found just the spot for them....just need to get round to actually doing it! I'll write properly soon my dear. Loads of love, Amanda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej ANNE!

    What beautiful creations your 'angels' have sent you...you are absolutely right
    'Friends are like angels, you don't have to see them to know that they are there'.
    I LOVE that saying
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely gifts, Anne. You deserve every one as you do lots of 'random acts of kindness' yourself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, isn't it nice to receive things 'just because'! Lovely items as well! Hope you're keeping well Anne and were enjoying the warmer weather at the weekend! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wouldn't want to shower you with gifts your adorable but I love your sense of humor!!!it's tops with me Momma.
    Thank you for adding me to your side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gee, I think the bunting looks so pretty hanging by your dishes. Dishes are one of my most favorite things in the world and you have a lovely collection.
    Love, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nana,

    What a wonderful post. I love the way you say there are angels floating around the blogosphere. I couldn't agree with you more. You are one of them.

    *hugs*

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you liked the brooches maybe I should have made some out of cotton instead of mohair for this warmer weather we're enjoying right now, Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there - for some reason Google isn't putting everyones' new posts into my reader and I hadn't seen this - it's lovely... I quite like the idea of being considered an angel, thanks. Anyhow, you have been very kind on a number of occasions and I felt it was your turn to have a nice surprise. No picture of you with the chocolate face pack on then? shame ... Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet gifts for such a sweet lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx