Hope y`all had a great Easter Weekend and will have a great Royal Wedding/Bank Holiday Weekend.
My router has gone kaput and I`m now waiting on delivery of a new one, which they said would take 3-5 days, not allowing for the post to catch-up from the weekend, of course!
See all you lovelies very soon, hopefully. Missing you loads. x
ps I`m posting this from my local library - God Bless Them. x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Oh good luck with that...it is awful to be 'off line' isn't it? Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your router has died, it's a right pain when that happens. Crossing my fingers that your new one arrives very soon.
ReplyDeleteTechnology's great when it works and doesn't break down. God bless libraries, which I should be speeding towards as I type, just got today there and then off for the weekend! Yipee! Hope to see you back soon, on here that is, not in the library :)
ReplyDeletehija Nana, hope that router comes soon,miss you in blogland! love juliex
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great Easter!
ReplyDelete