Friday, 1 July 2011

Hello, July......

......running,jumping,walking,swimming,bicycling,bbq`ing....or just watching the tennis.....whatever your pleasure this weekend, ENJOY!xxx

(ps it`s only FIVE months `til Xmas, my Mother proclaims!)

9 comments:

  1. July is my birthday month so I always love the promise of sunny holiday weather.
    I'm ignoring the comment from your mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking Christmas too! trying to find lots of small projects that I can take on holidays to sew as I get so bored with nothing to do! Felt and handmade seems the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Nana GoGo
    NO PLEASE not Christmas argh...
    SUMMER YAY!
    Your blog is looking very summery LOVE your header ;-D
    Wherever you are whatever your doing...
    LOVE PEACE enJOY your summer
    Kram
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good wishes nana...enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How horrible, I don't want snow yet......Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mother sounds like a sensible lass. I was only thinking the same myself earlier, not that I'm particularly sensible it's just that I need to get designing christmas cards etc. It just seems too warm to be thinking of snow etc. So maybe August I'll do that so for July I'll be reading, crafting, eating, photographing, maybe walking more (legs weary at moment), stroking my cats, blogging and generally enjoying life. Enjoy yours lass, love Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet friend. I'll get Freya a new helmet too.
    It is Independence Day weekend in the US so there will be lots of parades, BBQing and fireworks this weekend. I'm also working on x-mas gifts here and there. Every year I start earlier and earlier.
    Love, CAmille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great weekend, it's so nice to have this lovely weather for a change! Can't believe it's July already though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its still raining here :-( Love Van....Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx