Monday, 31 December 2012

For Auld Lang Syne.......



...seems like I could write the book on misery at the moment but I just wanted to pop in and wish all of you, at home and abroad and anywhere in between, the very,very best of everything for 2013. 
xxx
Thanks to All for being there and sharing your wonderful stories and your funny,charming,busy,exciting,colourful and crafty lives.
xxx
I echo the sentiments of my bloggy friend Jenni when she says that she's glad to see the back of 2012 - so it's very definitely out with the old by the tip of my left foot, and at the dawning of the New Day tomorrow I shall look forward to a much healthier and happier New Year for Everyone.
xxx
Just to compound the misery, here's a lovely little song with a great story, albeit a tad depressing but do as he says and 'toast the now' and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVXYOJzAJM
xxxHAPPY NEW YEAR MES AMISxxx
Thank You Mo.


13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year my lovely, I do hope that it is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my friend!!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you lots of good health, wealth and pleasant surprises in 2013! Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better times ahead for you this year Nana...health and happiness x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 2013 be a good year for you, full of unexpected joys and blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, good bye to 2012, I am not sad to see you go. Here is to 2013, all fresh and ready, hope the grandbaby is feeling better.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best is yet to come my friend....thanks for being a part of my life....Love Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Sweetie- hope you feel a bit more cheerful soon and that 2013 is kind to youMuch love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my dear Nanabana...well that made me cry. Big hugs my dear. The snowdrops will come soon with new beginnings xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, hope it's a fabulous year for you and yours, Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you all the very best in the coming year lass. I've been thinking of you. Big hug, take care of yourself, love Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you...just found your lovely blog via Ravelry....hurrah, hurrah we are Springtime Throw alumni and deserve medals and everything....I hope you have a great 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx