....then we say `neigh` to the horses waiting for their apples and carrots to munch!
....the same apples which make the most fantastic Apple and Mint Jelly, or my new recipe for Xmas, Apple and Cinnamon Jelly...award winning, I`m telling ya!The W.I. would be so proud of me!
....then we say `Baaaah` to the sheep, which you can just about see underneath the telegraph pole!
........then after all that it`s nose back to the grindstone!
Not a bad old job, really (sometimes!). Hope you all have a good week. xxx

Hej hej Nana! I'm glad you live somewhere so beautiful! Your doggies are great! What are they called? Love and hugs, Amanda xxx p.s. love your new look! Did I already tell you that? x
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! Looks like a lovely area for a walk (and the dogs are cute too!). The jam looks really yummy too! :) x
ReplyDeleteDidn't know you had dogs Nana - looks like you are a country girl - lovely scenery.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely place to go for a doggy-walk! love the view and your xmas jam sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your lovely comments Guys and sorry if I`ve misled you. I only WORK there - although sometimes I housesit too - I live about 4 miles westwards in ....shall I say.... more modest surroundings!
ReplyDeletethought you might like this
ReplyDeletehttp://scarfcollector.myby.co.uk/new_page_1.htm
Hi Nana G.! So nice to meet you. You dogs are so pretty. Thanks bunches for following me. hugs♥olive
ReplyDeleteIf it wasn't for that snow I would definitely have to go live there. What a gorgeous place you live in!
ReplyDelete